Randal

Randal

Paradise Realized

A Beginner's Guide to Paradise: 9 Steps to Giving Up Everything - Alex Sheshunoff

A Beginner's Guide to Paradise is about a young internet entrepreneur who becomes disillusioned with his life and chucks it all to search for a more meaningful life. He packs up about a hundred of the books he felt he should have read in college, and heads off for the South Pacific. After several unsuccessful stints on various islands, he ends up on one that suits him well. (Who of us, at some point in our life, has not dreamed about doing the same?)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The author has a fantastic, somewhat off-beat sense of humor. I found myself laughing out loud several times. I'm happy to report that his search is a success, and he comes to some realizations that could serve us all. One of the best was, "But paradise, I was coming more and more to think, was being around people you care about while also feeling productive - all, ideally, in a pretty place". Isn't that what we are all searching for?
The book flows very well, the writing is excellent. I highly recommend this book.

Source: http://www.wormtroika.com